Cozy holiday home located on the North Sea Park in Ouddorp aan Zee! This house is modern and attractively furnished with a fireplace!
There is a roof terrace for the long summer evenings and with a glass of wine you can see the sun going under.
The garden is fully enclosed and very suitable for children and pets. The beach is nearby (700 meters) and there is also a playground on the park itself. You can rent bicycles at the park and there are possibilities for shopping. There is much to see and to experience in the area. Suitable for a break in all seasons!
Ouddorp, a few years ago, declared to the best seaside resort in the Netherlands, it is beautifully situated on the North Sea at the head of the Island; Goeree-Overflakkee . Ouddorp has a rich nature and many opportunities for a great holiday. Wide and clean beaches, clear seawater and beautiful nature. This is the ideal destination for people who love nature, beach and sun lovers. At the Brouwersdam there is plenty of opportunity for kitesurfing, blocking, windsurfing, sailing and of course the water jumping.
• Go water sports on the Grevelingenmeer
• Make a long beach walk
• Discover the operation of the Haringvlietsluizen in Expo Haringvliet
• Also visit the Seal Zoo Center A Seal Center in Stellendam
• Visit the cozy harbor of Ouddorp
• Visit the Rien Poortvliet Museum in Korendijk
• Go to the historic town of Goedereede and take a city walk
• RTM museum
• Subtropical pools in Stellendam and Ouddorp
• Go to Deltapark Neeltje Jans for a fun and fun day
• Bunkerroute, here are the remains of the 2nd World War
• The fish aucion in Stellendam
• Geitenboerderij de Mekkerstee